Caroline Economic Development Corporation
Caroline County, Maryland
Denton Development Corporation
Project Manager for the Wharves at Choptank Crossing
Project Manager for the ArtsWay at Denton, Caroline High School, and Dollar General site
P.O. Box 548
Denton, Maryland 21629
The Denton Development Corporation (DDC) is an all volunteer, non-profit corporation under the CEDC dedicated to further develop the Town of Denton in order to bring business and tourism into Denton and Caroline County.
The DDC has successfully completed the 401 Market Street project, the first building of the ArtsWay project to be restored and is now in full operation. 401 Market Street, or Wilson's Foundry, is the home of the Caroline County Council of Arts.
- The Denton ArtsWay (PDF 1.7MB)
- The Wharves at Choptank Crossing
- Caroline High School Redevelopment
- Dollar General Site Redevelopment Project
- Crouse Memorial Park Redevelopment
- Carter Block Building
- Franklin Street Parking Lot